7/23/11

Ridley Scott Talks 'Prometheus'


Originally billed as an Alien prequel Prometheus is now a stand alone film.

I'm excited. When I was a kid Ridley Scott was one of my favorite directors. Mainly because of Alien and Blade Runner, but I also loved Legend and some other of his films. I actually searched for and watched every movie he had directed up until about 1993. Yeah, I was a strange child. I've continued to follow his career, but not as obsessively. I'm glad he has returned to science fiction.

Here's the official line on Prometheus:
"Visionary filmmaker Ridley Scott returns to the genre he helped define, creating an original science fiction epic set in the most dangerous corners of the universe. The film takes a team of scientists and explorers on a thrilling journey that will test their physical and mental limits and strand them on a distant world, where they will discover the answers to our most profound questions and to life’s ultimate mystery."
Mr. Scott addresses Comic-Con:

0 comments:

Post a Comment