6/30/11

'Never Back Down 2' Direct to DVD


Why am I so smitten with direct to DVD movies? I guess it started when I was a kid (though it was direct to video then) I'd scour the shelves of the local video stores for movies I hadn't seen. Since I would watch science fiction/fantasy, action or martial arts almost exclusively I would end up seeing everything. I needed product! And straight to video delivered.

So here comes... Never Back Down 2! Official rundown:

"Behind closed doors of a seemingly normal college, the ultimate showdown in underground MMA fighting is being planned. Ex-MMA rising star Case Walker (Michael Jai White) trains four college-age fighters, each with their own individual obstacles. Case will instruct them to master the most mind-blowing fighting techniques and go head to head in the most punishing competition ever devised - The Beatdown. Featuring UFC Champion Lyoto Machida, MMA fighter Scottie Epstein and UFC fighter Todd Duffee."

On September 13th you know what I'll be doing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment